There are unfortunately almost no useful physical signposts anywhere in the Jülich research centre and few sidewalks.
In addition, the building where I work has more than 20 entrances, other offices with the same number as mine and no internal connections from most other entrances to our part of the building.
If you still want to try to find me:
1. Collect your visitor pass from the Reception building by the main gate.
2. Go straight ahead until you come to a lake.
3. Go around the lake in either direction and look for Building 5.2.
4. Walk around the building until you find Entrance E22, E23, E25 or E26.
5. My office (Room 3006) is upstairs.
If you have a smartphone, you can download an Apple App or Android App, select Building 5.2s and follow points 4 and 5 above.
Click here for an interactive web version of this map.
Click here for a page that contains additional instructions, especially if you are coming by public transport or by car.