There are unfortunately no useful signposts anywhere in the Jülich research centre and very few sidewalks.
In addition, the building where I work has more than 20 entrances, other offices with the same number as mine and no internal connections from most other entrances to our part of the building.
If you still want to try to find me:
1. Collect your visitor pass from the Reception building by the Main Gate
2. Go straight ahead until you come to a lake.
3. Go around the lake in either direction to Building 05.2.
4. Try to find Entrance E22, E23, E25 or E26.
5. My office (Room 3006) is upstairs.
Click here for a page that contains some additional instructions, especially if you are coming by public transport or by car.